Wednesday, 7 April 2010

The iPad cometh

Picked up from Phil Bradley's Twitter: A 2.5 year old encounters the iPad for the first time. Fascinating to see how quickly she picks it up, although he does say in the whole article here that she already knows how to use an iPhone.

I'm not entirely sold on the iPad personally, but that's probably because I have a Touch, which seems remarkably similar, only littler. And I have my netbook and no more money to spend on gadgets. People who've used it are loving it, though, so it'll be interesting to see how much market penetration they get beyond the Apple Faithful. It looks gorgeous and is easy to use by all accounts, but I find it hard to believe that Apple really believe they're going to kill Flash by refusing to have it enabled on their devices. The frustration of only being able to see half a website just doesn't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment